Come to our Outdoor Summer Camp
| June Summer Camp
|June 12-16||Monday - Friday||TBA|
|June 19-23||Monday - Friday||TBA|
|June 26-30||Monday - Friday||TBA|
|July 5-7||Wednesday - Friday||TBA|
|August Summer Camp|
|August 7-11||Monday - Friday||TBA|
|August 14-18||Monday - Friday||TBA|
|August 21-25||Monday - Friday||TBA|
|August 28-Sept 1||Monday - Friday||TBA|
About the Program
The CMEK Camp is designed for those players who love basketball. Each day includes a myriad of basketball skills and drills stations, basketball related fitness exercises, and organized games. We focus on individual skill development within a comfortable environment in which each player is placed in an age/skill appropriate group. For those younger divisions, and sometimes in the older divisions, we include another fun sport such as: kickball, dodgeball, soccer, flag-football.
Our coaching staff is highly trained to teach and motivate each player to get the most out of his/her potential. All of our coaches truly enjoy being with the players and take things very seriously to ensure everyone is getting better and everyone is having fun!
CMEK Camps take place throughout the year for school vacations, holidays, and 12 weeks in the Summer.
– Drop-off 9:00am
– Registered First-Aid CPR Coach – Wear athletic t-shirt, shorts, socks and sneakers. Do not wear any jewelry. – 8:1 Player: Coach Ratio
– Individual and Team Skill sessions
– Competitive Games and Draft
– Learn your favorite NBA players’ moves
– Special Guest Speakers and Clinicians
– Contests and Prizes
– CMEK Camp t-shirt
– Camp Focus: Basketball.
– Sports Activities: Dodgeball, Soccer, Kickball and other camp games
9:00 – Camper Arrival and Shoot-around
9:15 – Basketball/ All Sports
10:00- Basketball/ All Sports
10:40 – Camp Snack
10:50 – Basketball/ All Sports
11:30 – Basketball/ All Sports
12:00 – Lunch
12:40 – Games, Contests, Prizes
1:00 – After Camp Activities (not available some weeks)
* Camp activities vary for children in Pre-K and K.
Summer Camp Fees:
• Weekly Rate: 9am-1pm = $395 per week. Daily rate is $95
• Weekly Rate: 9am-3pm = $595 per week. Daily rate is $125
- Pair-up with a Sibling or Friend and you each save $10 per week.
- Come with your “Starting Five” (5 players) and you each save $25 per week.
- What to bring: Bring your own lunch and snacks (some pizza days). Bring your Water bottle to camp. Do not wear any jewelry or bring any valuables to camp. Remember to label all of your child’s belongings.
- Special NBA/College/High School/Legend/Celebrity Camps: For the weeks of August 8, 15, 22, 29: Ron Harper Jr. and Tyson Etienne will each make 1 appearance over that 4 week time period, while Dylan Harper will make 2 appearances over that same time period.
CMEK PRICE-MATCH PROGRAM
Show us an AD for any similar club camp program offered in Bergen County and we will match the price (exceptions may apply).