CMEK 2020 Summer Camps
|August Summer Camp
|August 3rd - 7th||Monday - Friday||TBA|
|August 10th - 14th||Monday - Friday||TBA|
|August Post-Summer Camp
|August 17th - 21st||Monday - Friday||TBA|
|August 24th - 28th||Monday - Friday||TBA|
|August 31-Sept 4||Monday - Friday||TBA|
About the Program
The CMEK Camp is designed for those players who love basketball. Each day includes a myriad of basketball skills and drills stations, basketball related fitness exercises, and organized games. We focus on individual skill development within a comfortable environment in which each player is placed in an age/skill appropriate group. For those younger divisions, and sometimes in the older divisions, we include another fun sport such as: kickball, dodgeball, soccer, flag-football.
Our coaching staff is highly trained to teach and motivate each player to get the most out of his/her potential. All of our coaches truly enjoy being with the players and take things very seriously to ensure everyone is getting better and everyone is having fun!
CMEK Camps take place throughout the year for school vacations, holidays, and 12 weeks in the Summer.
– Drop-off 9:00am
– Registered First-Aid CPR Coach – Wear athletic t-shirt, shorts, socks and sneakers. Do not wear any jewelry. – 8:1 Player: Coach Ratio
– Individual and Team Skill sessions
– Competitive Games and Draft
– Learn your favorite NBA players’ moves
– Special Guest Speakers and Clinicians
– Contests and Prizes
– CMEK Camp t-shirt
– Camp Focus: Basketball.
– Sports Activities: Dodgeball, Soccer, Kickball and other camp games
9:00 – Camper Arrival and Shoot-around
9:15 – Morning Stretch
9:30 – Goals of the day and Motivational Speech
9:40 – Skill Station 1
10:10 – Skills Station 2
10:40 – Camp Snack
10:50 – Skills Station 3
11:20 – Skills Station 4
11:50 – Morning Full-Court Games
12:30 – Lunch and Hang-time
1:10 – Special Camp games and challenges
1:45 – Afternoon Full-Court Games
2:30- Ice-pops, Pick-up by 3pm
* Camp activities vary for children in Pre-K and K.
Summer Camp Fees:
• Cost $395 per week based on a limited number of participants due to Covid-19 (ask about our multiple week discount)
• Daily rate is $89
- Pair-up with a Sibling or Friend and you each save $25 per week or $5 per day (Full day campers only).
- Come with your “Starting Five” (5 players) and you each save $45 per week (Full day campers only).
- Half-day Rate is $295 per week or $75 per dayLunch/Snacks: Bring your own or pay $10 per day for hot lunch and snacks. Bring your Water bottle to camp.
CMEK PRICE-MATCH PROGRAM
Show us an AD for any similar club camp program offered in Bergen County and we will match the price AND give your child $10 per week registered to use at the CMEK Camp Store.