Women’s League Rules
- Uniforms must be worn to all games. The First time listed in the game slot wears Black and the second team listed wears White.
- All bags must be brought to all games; players are required to change into their sneakers upon entrance into the gym.
- Games consist of two halves, 20 minutes of running time. Each Overtime is 2 minutes with the last 30 seconds stop clock. There is a 2 minute warm-up time and 1 minute half-time.
- The clock stops the last 10 seconds of the 1st half and the last minute of the game on all whistles
- Each team gets 2 timeouts per game, plus 1 timeout for each OT period
- An Evolution 28.5 Women’s Ball is used for each game
- 5 fouls disqualifies a player. In the event there are only 5 players at the game, a 2 shot technical will be awarded each time such player commits a foul or the team can choose to play with 4 players.
- Pressing is permitted the entire game
- 1 and 1 will be shot on the 7th team foul; 2 shots on the 10th team foul.
Player Age Eligibility
1) Youngest Age: players must have completed their Winter Season of Senior Year of High School Basketball to participate.
2) Oldest Age – No limit
Women’s League Code of Conduct
- I will abide by the 100% rule and always give 100% effort, 100% of the time.
- I will be respectful of the court, the property and the surroundings
- I understand that I am the one person who decides how good I can be and will work hard during the games to achieve my goals.
- I will come to games prepared to play, in uniform, with basketball sneakers and fluids ready to re-hydrate. I will remove all jewelry per the league policy.
- I will be positive and demonstrate good body language towards my teammates, coaches, referees, spectators, and the other team.
- I will be a role model; I will lead through positive encouragement and appropriate language.
- I will not use any inappropriate words or slurs either directed at teammates, opponents, referees, or myself.
- I will understand that winning and losing is more than what the scoreboard says and will always carry myself with class.
- I will not speak negatively about the performance of any of my teammates or opponents.
- I will compete, while understanding that basketball is just a game and the lessons to be learned involving hard work, dedication, teamwork, commitment, and leadership will have lifelong benefits. No one game or one performance should undermine this.